Grill recommendations

Radio Flyer1647545514

What's your budget?

I have a lightly used Weber 3 Burner that I was possibly going to list here just to offer a deal for someone.

PM me for the details.

Thanks,

Tom

If his grill deals are anything like his 4runner deals ........ Jump on it!! [emoji16]

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

I obviously can smoke anything I want, so I dont need a combo unit. For a grill I freaking love my charbroil infared grill. I have a 3 burner. With 2 burners on itll get up to 700* the small holes in the grates dont allow flare ups to happen. Perfect sear on steaks, gentle enough to cook fish and asparagus.

My dad has a MHP natural gas grill. The body is all HEAVY aluminum and will never degrade. Stainless where it counts, not a spot of rust after I think 7 years that he has had it.

Only down side is the "cooking grids" are fairly expensive for what they are. You just need to maintain them properly and they should last. Overall that grill has stood up to the test of time better than any I've ever seen.

When I bought my $300 Brinkmann, everybody said I should have bought a Weber. They were right.. it rusted to fuck after 2yrs.

I concur, my brinkmann was a pile of shit. Even thought I did better by going higher end stainless and shit, nope. Complete garbage after maybe 2 years.

Personally i'm not a big grill snob so anymore I opt for whatever is cheap or on clearance and if it makes it a year or two great i'll replace it later anyway.

I purchased this: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07JZV24HV/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o06_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

I've used it several times now and really like it. Cheap, easy to assemble, and works well.

I'm no grill expert, but my wife bought a stainless Char-Broil at Kroger pre-assembled about 3 years ago similar to this one for $180 on sale. It's still going very strong.

I'm no grill expert, but my wife bought a stainless Char-Broil at Kroger pre-assembled about 3 years ago similar to this one for $180 on sale. It's still going very strong.

This one seemed to be the 'cheap' option with 4 burners plus a side burner. Assembly was easy and like all things Amazon, it just showed up 2 days after I pressed the button. :)

I've also got one of these: https://www.walmart.com/ip/Blackstone-1554-36-Griddle-Cooking-Station/46099927?wmlspartner=wmtlabs&adid=22222222222034416622&wmlspartner=wmtlabs&wl0=e&wl1=o&wl2=c&wl3=10355292535&wl4=pla-1103056778292&wl12=46099927_10000001477&wl14=blackstone%20griddle&veh=sem&msclkid=f148724cb029117f4d8d2ce48a234af9

Bought it at Field and Stream for well below the Walmart price. I love that grill! I take it to the track and it cooks 3 dozen eggs, 3-4 #s of bacon, and a couple dozen sausage all at once. (Breakfast is my favorite) Lunch is 24 burgers, dogs, and brats. Cleanup is easy, but I don't leave it sit outside (even with the cover).

Would recommend not going with propane and getting a big green egg instead.

Light the charcoal with propane.

Tried this route with Costco,s version and it was meh,it took time to get it going so you could cook,maybe I'm impatient or ? ended up returning it after some of the insulation started to crack.

Have a Stok gridiron now converted it to run off a large propane bottle and it does the job https://www.amazon.com/Stok-STC1150-Portable-Gridiron-Grill/dp/B007ZLIYUU