Headliner replacement

Dafunk13

I did my Fiero headliner myself. It was pretty easy. Just take out the headliner piece, take of the fabric, go to Joann Fabric and they have actual headliner fabric. Cut the piece out, get some headliner adhesive and glue it down. Cost me about $23 bucks but then the Fiero headliner is half the size. So maybe $30-35 for a G8 Headliner fabric piece. It's not that expensive.

I did my Fiero headliner myself. It was pretty easy. Just take out the headliner piece, take of the fabric, go to Joann Fabric and they have actual headliner fabric. Cut the piece out, get some headliner adhesive and glue it down. Cost me about $23 bucks but then the Fiero headliner is half the size. So maybe $30-35 for a G8 Headliner fabric piece. It's not that expensive.

This

Or if it is not to bad use a hairdryer and heat up the glue behind the fabric , use a flat small like paint roller or the like and roll the fabric back onto the glue

This has saved a couple I have had that were not to bad

Appreciate the advice. It's failing in a few different spots so there's no saving it at this point. I also don't really have time to do this myself. I'd rather just pay somewhere reputable to handle it.

• 3 weeks later...