Beautiful 2008 Audi RS4 in Avus Silver made Brilliant

TTQ B4U

So a good friend Rick who by far has some of the coolest German Cars in his stable had me do another one of them for him this week. This time it's a newer to him Audi RS4 he sourced from the original owner in Chicago last fall.

The car is really nicely cared for an doesn't appear to have been in a winter in the Midwest. Well cared for but lacking of any real paint correction or car the color just wasn't speaking wonders to what it could be if done right. It definitely needed to "pop" so that it's looks could match the sound of it's great aftermarket exhaust which at idle pales in comparison to this thing on the road.

Anyway, Rick opted for my Premium Enhancement Polish Package as I felt with that I could achieve some pretty good correction without breaking the bank. He also opted for a dual layer ceramic on the painted surfaces. I'll be ceramic coating the new Summer Wheels when Wheel Medic is done with them. 20" RS5 wheels off a newer design will really set this one off right. I think he also plans on putting back the stock gloss black B-Pillars in place of the CF Look add on ones.

BEFORE: The car lacked any sealant or wax and being it's a sit-outside car, it definitely started to hold onto a lot of contaminants.

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

Next Post for the After Pics

Now onto the AFTER pics:

Thankfully Mother nature cooperated and gave me some sun but not too much and some blue sky to really make the blue tint in the color really pop out!

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

100% Perfect Paint Correction Achieved

original.jpg

No sparing the clarity of this quality paint

original.jpg

Thanks again to Rick for his continued trust in my efforts and of course to Eric aka EC E92 who's M5 I did a while back for introducing me to rick shortly after.

Beautiful work Tim. Can't believe the shine/reflection in that paint.

On a side note, I'm surprised at the paint color difference in the body and plastic bumpers. My buddy had his new ZL1 bumpers resprayed, they were so far off.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Beautiful work Tim. Can't believe the shine/reflection in that paint.

On a side note, I'm surprised at the paint color difference in the body and plastic bumpers. My buddy had his new ZL1 bumpers resprayed, they were so far off.

Thanks man! While the bumpers do show a slight difference, I think the lighting in the garage had a lot to do with that last pic. My toolbox is there and with the natural lighting from the open door, the paint really turns more of a baby blue hue vs silver. Outside it's noticeable but again, not so bad.