2019 Jaguar F-Pace Type S; One Bad Black Cat

TTQ B4U

So a referral from a referral decided that after seeing his Friends AMG Wagon and the wife's Beautiful Q7, both of which I did earlier this year, that he was going to make the 2hr drive from Cinci, OH to play some golf while I removed the dealer installed swirls and uncovered what a Jaguar Finish should look like.

This is a 2019 purchased in December last year. The most standout item on it to me are the wheels. The owner loves them too and asked that they be included in the ceramic coating package. This one ended up turning out perfect with a full 100% correction achieved with my Premium Enhancement Polish. Sealed up with two layers of Cquartz, the finish should remain pretty easy to clean for a few years. Windows and wheels were also treated and the trim up front, I showed him a few tricks to keep it clean and looking perfect.

Anyway, onto the pics!

BEFORE: Light dealer installed swirls were all over this thing

original.jpg

Weather today was absolutely beautiful

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

Gotta keep the grill/trim looking sharp

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

100% Paint Correction Achieved. Now the metallic flake really pops!

original.jpg

The clarity that resulted was near the very top of what could be achieved with the paint

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

Those pics make me dizzy.

Haha! Thanks. They do have that potential. This one looked pretty amazing when done. The owner wasn't a super emotional guy but his grin from ear to ear was more than enough.

He said none of the ones they showed him when he was originally looking looked anywhere near as good as his does now so for me that's a win. :)