Have any of you watched the last dance?

Mace1647545504

I don't think it changed my opinion of him, but I already thought he was the greatest player ever. There are some great Athletes out there (Lebroney), but I've never seen a court presence like his. I wonder if watching this series has changed the mind of any younger folks who didn't live through it.

I grew up in the 80's-90's, so I really enjoyed the documentary. Mostly just due to nostalgia, and not much to due with production quality.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

I watched all if it. Didn't change from beyond me thinking he's a super competitive dick. The hell is with his eyes?

Noticed that, is his liver failing or something??

I'll give you super competitive dick, but man did he back it up like no one else. He .are his teammates better too.

I loved it. I was a Bulls fan in the 90's like most kids back then, but Pippen was my favorite player. I actually have more respect for MJ after watching this.

It also reminded me how much better basketball was in the 90's. The NBA is a shell of it's former self.

I loved it. I was a Bulls fan in the 90's like most kids back then, but Pippen was my favorite player. I actually have more respect for MJ after watching this.

It also reminded me how much better basketball was in the 90's. The NBA is a shell of it's former self.

It was interesting how Pippen screwed himself signing a 6 year deal, and then management wouldn't amend it either.