Parts shipping taking forever?

zeitgeist57

I ordered a Volvo sport-option front lip for my S60 back on April 29th, thinking it would make it to OH well in time for my son's b-day on June 17th. It still hasn't showed up.

I also bought a VIDA/DICE cable and tune computer for the Volvo from China at the beginning of May...also still not here yet. Lastly, hub-centric rings for the Camaro SS wheels on the Odyssey thru Amazon shipped from UK...over 4 weeks now.

Trying to get some projects done during warm weather and quarantine...is it normal for international shipping (probably economy) to take 6 weeks or more?

I ordered parts for my 1960's BMW motorcycle chassis from china at the end of march. It's June. I track it 3 times a week. They just left China on an airplane yesterday.

I will say, that before corona virus it took 1.5 months to get stuff from china through amazon. International is slow, but big 'rona make it amazingly slow.

I am actually worried I am going to move before the parts I ordered IN MARCH will get here.

I ordered parts for my 1960's BMW motorcycle chassis from china at the end of march. It's June. I track it 3 times a week. They just left China on an airplane yesterday.

I will say, that before corona virus it took 1.5 months to get stuff from china through amazon. International is slow, but big 'rona make it amazingly slow.

I am actually worried I am going to move before the parts I ordered IN MARCH will get here.

I’ve been getting motorbike parts from the UK in 2 days via DHL. Things from California have been taking 2-3 weeks.

Everything seems to be hit or miss

get this, when I order parts from Japan I actually get it overnight if I ship with DHL normally. Last order it came in two days instead of one. how dare they.

DHL is the shit, I ordered a set of Work wheels from Hong Kong in March and they were in my hands in like 4 days.

DHL is the shit, I ordered a set of Work wheels from Hong Kong in March and they were in my hands in like 4 days.

its kinda funny because some times they are the cheapest option too. Its like yea ok Ill take free global overnight shipping.