1996 Mystic Cobra #1985

Wease

I'm posting this for a co-worker, this is not my car, but I have seen it. It's legit very nice and located near Dayton:

1996 Mystic Cobra. It is build #1985 out of 2000. I have all documentation that it is a Mystic, including letters from Ford and SVT verifying. I also have the original window sticker as well. (A copy of the window sticker is shown but I have the actual one)

Currently has 76,xxx miles. Asking price is $11,000 (See below for details). Title in hand!

Car is stock under the hood, just a CAI and new battery last year.

Short throw shifter and exhaust (H-pipe).

Not 100% certain on the gears but from experience they feel like 3.73's.

Put on a set of black AMR 18’’ wheels last year. Has 295 Toyo Proxes on the rear with maybe 1000 miles on them. Kumho’s on the front (same mileage)

Outside condition is 9.5 out of 10. The only blemishes are some rock chips on front bumper but not many, especially for a ’96.

Inside condition is 7.5 out of 10. The usual wear and tear of an interior. (Floor mats, seat creases, etc).

The only issue currently is there is no A/C. Had it recharged last year and ended up having a leak in between the AC clutch/compressor. Needs a new compressor and I am currently trying to get it fixed but if I am unable to I will adjust the price to accommodate for it.

Pics are located here: http://wease.net/96Cobra/

Email: afrydman2010@gmail.com for more info

Beautiful car, but man, those black wheels were a questionable choice on that color. Does he still have the originals? It's begging for a set of chrome/polished OEM wheels of some sort

• 2 months later...