White HOT Jeep Grand Cherokee Gets Perfected

TTQ B4U

They say the third time is a charm, so here's another repeat customer with the third detail for me to complete.

This is his wife's 2018 but now 3 years in service, Grand Cherokee Limited. This one is super nice. Every feature on-board with some really nice accents including gloss black trim and really nicely done metallic grey accent trim with mat finished wheels.

He brought it in for my Basic Polish & Protect which isn't normally a paint correction package, but I bumped him up in grade of product used and leaned in just a bit because overall it wasn't going to take much to get this paint fully corrected.

It's a daily driver that had a good deal of bugs, scuffs and general marks all over it and they were amplified in visibility being it's a pure white. No worries as they are all completely gone and the vehicle really does look brand new. I counted 2 small chips over the entire thing which is remarkable. I've said it before, while Jeeps like this don't have the best clarity, their paint is super thick and seem extremely well done and durable.

White is very forgiving overall but this one is now perfect and I think the accents really show it off well.

Continued thanks to CR for the support and continued trust in my work as this was a referral from one of our own here.

Onto the pics:

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg