Flap disk deal

cstmg8

Deal someone posted on Garage journal. If you use the code freemix on checkout, you only pay the $10 shipping. Seems like a good deal for quality disks.

https://benchmarkabrasives.com/products/4-1-2-x-7-8-t29-zirconia-high-density-flap-disc-mixed-grit-10-pack

FYI, guys have already received them, so it's real. Placed my order today.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Ordered...have you SEEN my welds?!? ;)

Thank you for a great deal on consumables. Keep’em coming, CR!

Awesome, I wasn't sure if anyone would be interested. Then I remembered you're a bunch of cheapskates like me!

Garage journal really is a great forum, maybe we need a deals thread here for automotive items and tools.

I'll try to post other deals here when I see them.

Dead blow hammer deals. Again, anyone can see these on garage journal.

Made in the USA dead blow hammer blems. If you put in code blemx2 at checkout it doubles your order at no cost.

I'm going to order a few varieties, but it might not be a bad idea to do a group purchase if anyone wants to split some hammers?? Makes them really cheap if you don't need two.

https://deadblowhammerdeals.com/products/shop-all-products/

Dead blow hammer deals. Again, anyone can see these on garage journal.

Made in the USA dead blow hammer blems. If you put in code blemx2 at checkout it doubles your order at no cost.

I'm going to order a few varieties, but it might not be a bad idea to do a group purchase if anyone wants to split some hammers?? Makes them really cheap if you don't need two.

https://deadblowhammerdeals.com/products/shop-all-products/

damn $8 shipping kind of sucks the deal away :(

as someone that has never used flap disk, whats the major benefit of these?

Grinding down a weld/metal is as much by feel as a visual task.

A grinding stone will quickly remove too much material - and possibly gouge the metal - if left in one place.

Flap discs will “give” if you apply pressure and are much easier to work around an uneven surface. REALLY good flapper wheels will grind almost as good as a stone grinding wheel.

Think of a rotary buffer, how it allows you to polish around a corner, bend or edge.

damn $8 shipping kind of sucks the deal away :(
There are a few dead blow’s left but I couldn’t get the deal to work. Thanks anyway.
Which ones were you guys interested in? The code works when I put it in. It just doubles the number of hammers in your cart. If we order $100 the shipping is free. I can place the order if you guys want to split any. For instance, this hammer will be $9.25:890e843e9527ba8b7b8ef3561939d435.jpg