Deep Blue Metallic Tesla 3 Goes GYEON

TTQ B4U

So 2 of 2 for the husband and wife Tesla team came to me this week for her turn at getting the Deep Blue Metallic beauty shined up and protected via my New Vehicle Package.

Both received the same 3 layer GYEON treatment / ceramic coating system that will leave them super-hydrophobic and protected for 2 full years here in Ohio. Paint, trim and wheels were all coated and looking good.

Her vehicle had several hundred miles on it and really only one defect that was easy to resolve. I love the metallic flake and beauty of this color. Combined with the black and white interior it's a really good looking ride and one that I don't see many like around here.My only regret is that mother nature this time of year is hiding the sunshine that would help the photos do the vehicle justice.

Onto the pics!

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

Looking good Tim! Did you get behind the wheel covers to the rims as well? Also, are you working through all weather?

Thanks! I offered to do the actual wheel (better looking than covers) but they opted out and want to run with them for now. They may change their mind if snow gets packed in their though.

I can and do detail through most weather. At times I choose not to do exteriors when it's well below freezing since by code we don't have a drain in the garage and my driveway turns to an ice rink :) The exception would be if the incoming vehicle is decently clean, I can do a rinseless on it and be fine. Otherwise, if it gets above 32, yes. Interiors are year-round.