Explosion in Nashville

gillbot

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After watching the news it seems like they were trying to get the police to show up.

They said there was a loud speaker announcing the explosion from the rv and gun shots fired.

So I'm saying antifa or something marxist

There’s video of the bomb announcement on YouTube. It’s chilling. Mixed reports and the staggering lack of media coverage is baffling.

It’s funny to me that depending on your political view, you think it was either Antifa/BLM or a maga maniac trying to blow up att because of the supposed dominion ties.

I’m honestly not sure what to think with the info out now, but it’s does seem super strange that he seemed to be targeting a place, not people.

I also find it suspect that it didn’t get the wall to wall coverage that something like this usually would. Maybe because it was on Christmas? Maybe people are fatigued from this year? Maybe the establishment is trying to suppress it like they have on other stories recently?

It’s funny to me that depending on your political view, you think it was either Antifa/BLM or a maga maniac trying to blow up att because of the supposed dominion ties.

I’m honestly not sure what to think with the info out now, but it’s does seem super strange that he seemed to be targeting a place, not people.

I also find it suspect that it didn’t get the wall to wall coverage that something like this usually would. Maybe because it was on Christmas? Maybe people are fatigued from this year? Maybe the establishment is trying to suppress it like they have on other stories recently?

I will echo all of these. I was expecting break in coverage but not a word. Nothing from any of the outlets here. Maybe because it’s not tied to either side yet as far as facts or information go so they can’t spin it yet?

My call is disgruntled AT&T employee. Wanted to hurt the company but not people. Rigs the RV with explosives and a countdown with a warning. Parks it next to the building on the day with the least people in the area. Then he starts the countdown/announcements and offs himself (gunshot, found body parts).

Maybe.....

AT&T got a contract to do forensic audit on Dominion voting machines and those machines were being moved to Nashville this past week.

The former owner of the AT&T building in Nashville, William Kennard, is a board member for Cerberus Capital Management and AT&T.... He also was Bill Clinton’s FCC chair, and Obama’s Ambassador to the EU.

Dominion voting is owned by Cerberus Capital Management.... Cerberus is run by Staple Street Execs. Joe Bidens Brother in Law, Steven Owens, is the cofounder of Staple Street Execs along with William Kennard (mentioned above).

Super Computer in TN was connected to the AT&T internet in NASHVILLE.... yesterday evening the Cumberland river cooling system was compromised due to internet outage and Supercomputer fried.....

If you don’t know, “Kraken” is a reference to a supercomputer former prosecuter, Sidney Powell, has been talking about.

So, the explosion “just happened” to be at the AT&T location where they “just so happen” to control the cooling system for the super computer and house the dominion voting machines and drives for forensic audit...

Does it make sense now why no lives were lost? Does it make sense now why the FBI task lead couldn’t even put together a coherent sentence in the press conference yesterday? Does it make sense why the mayor was making light of the situation, almost laughing yesterday?

I’m seeing a few Facebook friend say this was a missile.

I’ve seen the video that looks to show a vertical trail heading toward the ground just before the explosion.

Seems like more people would have seen or heard a missile in a heavily populated downtown area. Also, I wouldn’t know what a missile strike looked it, as I’ve only seen it in movies. We all know how accurate those are. There’s a lot of conspiracy theories flying around though that’s for sure.

Maybe.....

AT&T got a contract to do forensic audit on Dominion voting machines and those machines were being moved to Nashville this past week.

The former owner of the AT&T building in Nashville, William Kennard, is a board member for Cerberus Capital Management and AT&T.... He also was Bill Clinton’s FCC chair, and Obama’s Ambassador to the EU.

Dominion voting is owned by Cerberus Capital Management.... Cerberus is run by Staple Street Execs. Joe Bidens Brother in Law, Steven Owens, is the cofounder of Staple Street Execs along with William Kennard (mentioned above).

Super Computer in TN was connected to the AT&T internet in NASHVILLE.... yesterday evening the Cumberland river cooling system was compromised due to internet outage and Supercomputer fried.....

If you don’t know, “Kraken” is a reference to a supercomputer former prosecuter, Sidney Powell, has been talking about.

So, the explosion “just happened” to be at the AT&T location where they “just so happen” to control the cooling system for the super computer and house the dominion voting machines and drives for forensic audit...

Does it make sense now why no lives were lost? Does it make sense now why the FBI task lead couldn’t even put together a coherent sentence in the press conference yesterday? Does it make sense why the mayor was making light of the situation, almost laughing yesterday?

My problem is, I trust Joe with my life...I believe he would share what he thinks is credible information about a situation....

I read what he posted above. I. Do. Not. Know what to do with this information. If there is a conspiracy this deep, sounds like court of public opinion will be happy to sweep this confusing incident under the closest rug.

Maybe.....

Ever see one of these on a telephone pole?

calix-E3-2.jpg

Think its a Calix E3-2 PON Node?

Think again.

It's a 5g chelsea clinton sleeper cell put in by antifa to take your guns.

Wake up sheeple.