Reddit and Gme

Forrest Gump 9

I'm a dumb ape and didn't read anything here.

Just wanted to say I got diamond hands, waiting for amc to rocket heard it's a long haul share to hold, speculation is after the pandemic is "over" and we can get back out do live life.

Also jumped on NAKD because I heard it was a reddit stonk too. And I'm in for volume not massive prices.

And lastly.... Putting my big bets on Doge, elon and cuban both tweeted it nowhere to go but up.

Edit.

Removed emojis, forgot they don't work here.

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SOOOOOOOO..it looks like it's time to short gme

Is there something that's telling you that because from a purely technical charting perspective I'm gonna say the big moves are 95% over and it's going to settle to more or less what it was trading at before any of the shenanigans started. There's a lot of bag holders who will sell over time and who will likely sell towards the end of the year for tax write off if they are smart.

I was wondering how beneficial it was to to.

I think the real reason would be to have a fully sperate set of accounting records. There's not a lot of liability protection needed in something like day trading. If your already involved in other investing such as real property under an LLC or in partnership with others then there is more benefit and then you can add stock investing to the LLC by just doing it linking accounts and reporting to IRS like anything else.

I think the real reason would be to have a fully sperate set of accounting records. There's not a lot of liability protection needed in something like day trading. If your already involved in other investing such as real property under an LLC or in partnership with others then there is more benefit and then you can add stock investing to the LLC by just doing it linking accounts and reporting to IRS like anything else.

Ok thank you, I only do trading. No need for it then.

I just cashed out of a position I became a bag holder for years ago since it spiked hundreds of percent on some recent news. I think I'll use the proceeds to professionally trade some things since it's surprise money that I can throw away. We should start a thread and you guys can inform me of what the noobs are gonna try to trend and I'll show you how to play it. I have the time but I don't usually pay attention to what the world is trying to do but killing sheep is a great way to make money for a day trader.

The stock was Global Star GSAT. It's probably not a good time to buy right now, I sold into some news but I'll be watching it's volitility and I'll probably trade it and short sell a few times over the next few weeks.