Stock window tint removal?

HotCarl

Is this even possible? My Mother-in-law hates window tint and every car she's shopped for so far comes standard from the factory with window tint. She's looking for a small SUV or crossover so she's test driven CRV's, HRV's, RAV4, Subaru's, all come standard with window tint.

Her current car is a BMW X1 that she had to special order without tint from the factory. I'm thinking her best bet is to stick with a luxury brand and special order the car. Unless there a company out there that can remove factory window tint?

Most factory tint is in the glass not added on clear glass after the fact so short answer is no without changing the glass out

ok kinda what i thought but i didn't know enough about window tint to say for sure.

And some of those cars she could order a base model of however then it wouldn't have the options she actually does want. Seat heaters, power windows and doorlocks, etc...

ok kinda what i thought but i didn't know enough about window tint to say for sure.

And some of those cars she could order a base model of however then it wouldn't have the options she actually does want. Seat heaters, power windows and doorlocks, etc...

Most new SUVs come with the base power features (windows, locks, Bluetooth, rear camera, etc.). You can also add heated seats to anything.