CC&C update!

zeitgeist57

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Am I the only one that wouldn't mind a spot to spin the tires, do a wheelie, some donuts or other shenanigans?

At autox we had people sign a waiver, can we do that again and enjoy some speedz?

I do mind for a Cars & Coffee. There is place and time for shenanigans and Cars & Coffee is not for such activities.

Humm. wasn't it a Mustang that was being a moron that essentially got us kicked out of our old spot? Things are starting to make sense now. StangBoy39 probably acted a fool to get it all shutdown so everyone goes to the Hillard Cars and Coffee.

Am I the only one that wouldn't mind a spot to spin the tires, do a wheelie, some donuts or other shenanigans?

At autox we had people sign a waiver, can we do that again and enjoy some speedz?

Probably the only one for a Cars and Coffee event, yes.

• 4 weeks later...
Weird, I didn't see that pic in this thread at all

Weird. You didn't see the word "coffee" in this thread either. :lol:

Just thought I'd help by sharing the pic from the FB event that you've replied to. You're welcome. ;)

...and now it's here twice since you quoted it. I hope this doubly helps.

I thought that big orange Lincoln was part of the add for a second. Lol

It sucks that one person ruined this for everyone but I’m glad everything got sorted out and now maybe it will be bigger and better. I always had a good time going to these and would be pissed if I couldn’t make it to something involving cars at least once a month.

Good work Clay and everyone involved.

The forecast looks promising. I hope to see a bunch of CR people there. I've been waiting for an opportunity to do Figaro FWD burnouts.

:burn:

Depending on how things go I plan on going. Trying to get dad to take the '52. If I/we do (depending onwhat route you'd take) and you want to cruise up let me know.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Good news! We have permission to use the parking lot in front of The City apartments, on the corner of Ackerman and Olentangy River Road. Right behind McDonald’s and Raising Canes.

We will still be doing events in 2022 with Byers, Lindsay, and other partners, but it will be great to have an every Saturday homebase we can use again.