Car rental

Johny Utah

Hertz still has some of it's exotic/muscle car rentals, but I don't know if they still do it in this city. I think you can get 911s, GTRs, and ZL1 camaro's through them but it may not be available in all cities, so you may have to call them.

Thanks, They must be new. I have searched before and did not find anything. I thought maybe could rent one for around 200.00. 400.00 seems a little pricey.

You can barely rent any car for under $150 no a days without a discount service

Just looked up renting the cheapest car in July to drive from va to nc and it was like $138 for a damn Aveo lol

Thanks to COVID the rental car industry is hurting pretty bad. Most companies sold a lot of their fleet to stay afloat, now demand is up, they have no cars, and they can't get them fast enough.

It's impacting my industry because it's crushing our travel budgets so we're not going to as many events now.

This is just another part of the second pain wave of COVID and it's only going to get worse.

Not much help for the op's needs, but for anyone needing to rent west of ohio. We've had really good luck dealing with Sixt. I've never had an easier rental experience.

We even switched cars when we drove up the cali coast and they couldn't be more accommodating.

Unfortunately not in ohio yet, but it looks like they are still reasonable.f238f68e44bf6556854ed04ee550e766.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk