CS&S

vonrottes

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Was nice to actually meet you guys, I'll get the photos from today edited either tonight or tomorrow after work.

Hopefully I can make it to more stuff this year [emoji28]

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

Alrightyyyyy here are some rough edits of Sunday Funday.

these exports are low res, non-printable previews, and does not reflect final quality.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1su2GPlkx95QxreUvRvXp3bqGzwUAcknA?usp=sharing ~ You will probably need to be logged in to a google account, I pay for drive and it's how I distribute high res printable files as well as low res previews.

Still need to go into Photoshop and do some clean up work, and get the final adjustments in lightroom.

The tracker is my personal favorite.

Damn I should have driven up higher on that pile of rocks!! Love the pics, we need to do it again and get more people.
Still think it looks pretty dope [emoji122] but I do agree we need more people, and maybe try for a little later in the evening for better light.

Sorry guys, been busy with work and sleeping [emoji28] the next 3 weekends are going to be pretty busy for me, might be able to get something done this Saturday evening and next Saturday but no promises. Have a truck still in pieces and I'm supposed to leave for Carlisle, PA on the 5th.

After that though I'm pretty open

• 3 weeks later...