CS&S

vonrottes

Is he playing at greenlawn or whatever it's called now? If so we could change it up to the wc at the corner of high & greenlawn

No. It's down here in Circleville but now it may be getting canceled all together. I'll know more tomorrow.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I could contribute one of these, but I feel like the calendar can do better :lol:

20210715-141613.jpg

I know it's a shitbox calendar, but there's nothing very interesting about a rusty Chevrolet pickup or a stock Ford Fuckass

I could contribute one of these, but I feel like the calendar can do better :lol:

I know it's a shitbox calendar, but there's nothing very interesting about a rusty Chevrolet pickup or a stock Ford Fuckass

The Chevy is PERFECT. That's the very point of this calendar. They don't HAVE to and SHOULDN'T be interesting. Just beaters in cool settings with great photography.

Going to shoot for tomorrow. Anyone that can not make it that would like to be featured can PM me and we can setup a time/date for shoot.

The first will stop be true rain date of we have to cancel.

I procrastinated fixing my shit box and now I'm panicing to fix it before august 3rd

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

I'll be a game time decision for tomorrow. Depends on how the tourney goes. If I can't make it and we can't do a make up thing for the calendar no worries. I'm just happy to have had the idea. :lol:

...and I'll buy one. Hopefully I can be "Mr. June" but I'll buy one either way prob.

I'll be a game time decision for tomorrow. Depends on how the tourney goes. If I can't make it and we can't do a make up thing for the calendar no worries. I'm just happy to have had the idea. [emoji38]

...and I'll buy one. Hopefully I can be "Mr. June" but I'll buy one either way prob.

I'm sure we can figure something out [emoji108]

Couldn't find the FB event but as of now I plan on making it. Not sure in what though.
Dope! I messed up on the event and made it friends only [emoji28] still a go for 4pm. I will be there probably around 330-345 my options are a big ass 95 Suburban 2500 4wd or 2001 Focus sedan without AC sooooooo I'm probably just going to steal my girlfriend's '12 Fusion as the camera car..

Think I've got a friend bringing his ZR-poo from Cleveland.