CC&C - F9 showing on 6/26

zeitgeist57

Guys, thanks a ton for everybody that came out this morning. I think the turn out was great in Whitehall, with the only problems being not enough parking and horrendously bad conditions on the lot. It was really tough to see the parking lines. I’ve gotten great feedback so far, and Byers and Lindsay are also very happy so will have more meets to come.

I’m happy to announce that our next event will be Saturday, June 26 back at Lennox town center. We will be having our 9 AM to 12 noon Cars&Coffee event, following will be a “F9” Fast and Furious showing at their massive Dolby Atmos theater. Tickets will be $12 each. Wanted to reach out to CR first; if you’d like to pre-order tix please email me at columbuscarsandcoffee@gmail.com. Seating is limited to 200 (some handicap accessible as needed).

I’d love to say that we’d be going back to Lennox on a more regular basis, but I appreciate the dealers’ support, and we’re going to use their lots and connections for most of the summer. More events to come. I’m going to be redoing my website, so I can capture email addresses and keep people in the loop. Will update the schedule of events soon.

Thanks again for all my CR bros that came out and had fun. Open to new ideas as well!