Calling Clay and/or Randy.....

Mace1647545504

BWAAA that guy hit me up when I was selling my turbine wheels. Looks like he got a much nicer one next door.

Here's the thing because i keep looking at Lincolns on FBM...there are ALWAYS some really nice 70s/80s Lincs for sub $5k. Like, sub-60k miles, paint-all-matches, no-rust Town Cars and Continentals. This thing is criminally overpriced for a cut-spring ghetto roller.

I'm starting to love those types of old cars. My Oldest daughter points out every caddy, I'd love to have time to get an old one like those and pimp it, would look great here in my ghetto anyway. Actually now that I'm typing there's a few around here parked in yards, lol.

Oh you are more of a coupe' man...lol...I get it

Depends on the car, really. On those 80's emission friendly cinder blocks I def don't like 4 doors.

There's a green Mark V for sale at a house in London on 142, just east of Maple Street. I keep forgetting to stop by and see about the asking price, but it looks nice

Let me know if you do. I have a couple buddies kicking around the idea of getting something.