FS: 2004 E55 AMG

AudiOn19s

2004 E55 sedan for sale - $16k

108k miles, Active ventilated seats (active bolsters, massage function, etc), black wood trim, push to go, etc.

Renntech Stage I 520hp / 550 tq (168mm crank pulley, tune, filters).

Bosch intercooler pump

19" Niche wheels - stock chrome E55 wheels included but pitted and flaking badly.

Lowered on links

2 owner car, we bought it from the original owner out of ATL in 2008 with 30k on it at the time.

It's had Mercedes all weather floor mats in it since day 1 and a weathertech trunk liner as well.

Motul 8100 every ~5k or annually most recent change was at 107k

Motul gear oil in the rear diff

Transmission fluid "freshen" with the - few quarts every time method regularly

at around 80k I pulled the supercharger to service it and freshen gaskets and belts. oil was drained and refilled with Mobil Jet oil II

Also got fresh plugs at the same time.

Brakes were done around 70k miles with new rotors, pads etc.

Calipers refinished in red at the same time (DIY but looks great)

New Battery battery 3/21

Car has 2 incidents:

1 - My wife rear ended a Prius at a stop light resulting in the hood / bumper / passenger headlight being replaced.

2 - Car was lightly side swiped in a parking lot beyond being buffed out, both drivers side doors were painted.

Current condition:

**edit - valve cover gaskets being replaced 7/31**

**edit - push button start fixed and fully functioning**

Rear suspension leaks down if the car sits. It's in the hit or miss stage currently, some times it can go a week before it settles down, other times it will settle down over a day or two of sitting.

Since replacing the passenger side headlamp there is an active headlight error message, dealer would not diagnose or fix because the car is lowered.

Car currently has snow tires on it. We mounted them on the car a couple of winters ago thinking we needed some sort of winter transportation and have not used it enough to put summers back on it yet.

I'm not afraid to drive this car in bad weather but I'm particular about how it's ketp. we do not have children, the car is not a daily driver anymore. It's kept indoors when not in use. The car is ceramic coated with CarPro products and is regularly kept in as good of condition as possible.

Thanks,

Andy

51336980839_975b5f8d83_c.jpg

51336468798_f86ed0ce03_c.jpg

51336980774_5de701d57d_c.jpg

51336249771_c4f152d414_c.jpg

51336249766_a8eb7b19d3_c.jpg

51337252695_8f23c051e4_c.jpg

Edited by AudiOn19s

• 5 weeks later...

My AMG is one of my favorite cars I've ever owned. It's comfy, versatile and quick. I can't believe no one's bought this car considering Andy owned it. You know it's clean and cared for.

There's my sales pitch. See you at the track Andy bo Bandy.

My AMG is one of my favorite cars I've ever owned. It's comfy, versatile and quick. I can't believe no one's bought this car considering Andy owned it. You know it's clean and cared for.

There's my sales pitch. See you at the track Andy bo Bandy.

ha...Thanks man.

Haven't been to a "big" track all year...but we've raced 10 weekends already this year in these bad boys at the club and regional level and having a blast with it.

51415292407_6feafab5f8_c.jpg

Posted the car on Facebook this week, if that doesn't work application for BAT goes in next week. Really have no need for it to go away, but I feel like it's time to pass the torch to someone else as she just doesn't get much use these days.