FS: 2009 Volvo S80

Turbs3000

my little brother has a 2009 Volvo s80, water pump just went out on it and of course the dealer wants some stupid amount to fix it. 230k on it and ran well before this. body has some dents but thought it might be in someone's wheelhouse here?

$1500?

he bought a new car so looking to cut it loose soon.

thanks

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

Does make it a lil harder to try and sell a car (even a cheap one) when limited details and no pics.... just saying. lol
haha I understand, but when he said to me "what do I do now?" I said I know some mechanically inclined folks...

I figure someone can probably fix it for a few hundred bucks and a Saturday and make it a college/ high school car or have a comfy dd.

v6. it's black, I'll try to find pics but I don't have any and it's at the dealer currently.

as the volvo retard, thats going to be the 3.2 I6, or the T6 which is the turbo 3.0 I6. The water pump is somewhat a common issue on these.

I'd 100% buy at that price if it was the Yamaha V8.

If I recall this is no simple water pump swap job. Timing belt and all has to come off to be done.

Yep

• 1 month later...