Vintage Automobila, SXS fun in Idaho

cruizin01

Thought I'd share a few pics of our trip to Idaho last week. Ill try and keep it mostly automotive but throw in a few randoms.

We stayed several days in west central Idaho near Riggins idaho, where we took a jet boat up the snake river. We hiked to a few hidden lakes. We rode rzr's in the Nez Perce Forest.

Later in the week we drove east and stayed in Stanley Idaho. Population 69?

Here we hiked a bit more, fished the Redfish lake with some grocery store push-button rods, rode rzr's again in the Salmon-Challis Forest.

We saw lots of cool wildlife. We spooked 3 elk on the sxs and got to watch them take off across a field. We saw a bunch of big horn sheep up in hells canyon, a few bald eagles, white tail deer, garter snakes, chukars, etc.

Idaho is beautiful, I highly recommend it.

Snake River

mJ98QwAl.jpg

A7Wxm9jl.jpg

mQ7VRbXl.jpg

RZR XP 1000. My fav machine

OpsiZ5Bl.jpg

omcwkIal.jpg

Pretty impressed with this 50" RZR Trail. Many TIGHT trails that required a narrow machine.

bkCyF0El.jpg

Ps8xSHcl.jpg

FhR8E7fl.jpg

Big ole Yankee Fork Gold Dredge

vq5m7Qcl.jpg

More pics below

Had a few diff friends move to Idaho over the last couple few years. One messaged me basically begging me to visit saying it's underrated as far as outdoor adventures go and that he loves living there now.

Good stuff. Thanks for sharing.

It would be a massive change for someone like me thats lived in Columbus for a bit. We talk about moving somewhere more "outdoorsy", I think Idaho might be a swing a little too far in the other direction. I think my wifes job and mine would require a bigger city and a place like Boise doesn't really appeal to either of us. (brown and tree-less)

Its definitely a different lifestyle, at least in the small towns we visited. The people were super awesome though, I will say that.