The only issue is the scratch on the door..wtf

Mace1647545504

Lol, they meant to say " the scratch on the door, AND the dented front fenders, both of them, and the dented door, and the mismatched bumper..... Oh and the steering wheel is upside down when the wheels are pointed nearly straight.". Simple oversight [emoji1787] .

People are dumb.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Tis but a flesh wound....

I also love all these people that was the car get it all shiny then take pictures infront of the the $3.00 car wash you used. Makes me want to look at even less because I initially feel like you are just polishing a turd.

I also love all these people that was the car get it all shiny then take pictures infront of the the $3.00 car wash you used. Makes me want to look at even less because I initially feel like you are just polishing a turd.

I also can't stand when someone takes pics and doesn't clean the car up at all. Especially the interior. Nothing tells me "I really care about selling my car" more than a dirty interior in the ad. Huge turn off for me right there if I'm looking at your car.