Christmas Tree Farm Suggestions?

1Quik7

Usually get our trees from Lowe's but their selection was rather lacking. Anyone know of farms that have a good selection? Looking for a taller tree this year, prolly a 12 footer.

Try calling this place. Saw a pic on facebook of a tree someone bought and it was MASSIVE

http://fultoncreekorganicfarm.com/

I haven't been there this year to check but there is usually a place selling good trees at Karric Place on Franz Road between Tuttle and Hayden Run. It's not a farm, but a pop up tree seller. We got our tree there last year - the selection was way better than lowes and HD and our tree lasted a long time.

I haven't been there this year to check but there is usually a place selling good trees at Karric Place on Franz Road between Tuttle and Hayden Run. It's not a farm, but a pop up tree seller. We got our tree there last year - the selection was way better than lowes and HD and our tree lasted a long time.
2nd this place, it's owned by Oakland or Straders I forget which. We or my parents have been going here for 30+ years. always a great selection, I think they are around 45-50$ this year (on normal sizes idk about larger) and normally have heights up to 14-15ft

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

There is a pop-up lot on Hilliard-Rome @ Roberts.

Lots of trees, looked like different types, too. We got a wreath, and it looks and smells good.

These look like the folks who are there every year (just by the look of the setup).

:thumbup:

KillJoy

My family has been going to Timbuk Christmas Tree Farm for decades. During non-COVID times, there was a Mr and Mrs Claus to take pictures with, along with a gift shop that sells all sorts of things like decorations, wreaths and Poinsettias. They have buses that take you to whatever kind of Tree you want and you cut it down yourself, they have saws to borrow.

https://www.timbukfarms.com/