Best Christmas gift (gifts)

Gump

I got a Michael Godard print, Looked at them in vegas and wanted one And the wife got me one for christmas, And also being here to see all the family one more year and praying for many more to come.http://www.michaelgodard.com/components/com_expose/showpic.html?img=expose/img/alb_10/img_1198526901_137_lg.jpg&caption=Praying%20For%207%27s&date=&location= I hope this works

That's purdy cool. I haven't seen his work before.

Went and fought with the inlaws yesterday for half the day. Then today got to go to my brothers house to fight with them for the day. What a joyous season. I think I am gonna start leaving the house for this time of year from now on.

:lol: that's awesome, I dont have anything to do with my side of the family for this very reason. Every holiday there is a fist fight, no thanks. I dont want my kids seeing that on Christmas

This time he thought it would be funny to glue the two pieces together. So im prying hardcore at this thing and hear the glue start slowey breaking away and I keep on working on it till out of no where the two pieces fly apart and to my surprise single condoms fly all over this place. So im sitting there shocked at what just happen as my uncle is laughing pretty hard. The whole room goes quite and my old mother who is very traditional and conserative just picks up one to look at it and once she found out what it was she dropped it saying "oh dear" and left the room

:lol: nice

Had a lot of fun watching by daughter open gifts and play with her cousins. She had so much fun so that was my highlight.

As for me, I got an American Express gift card and bought a security box for my CC weapon so I can lock it in my car. Got it at Cabela's in WV on the way home from inlaws in PA.

Tomorrow is Christmas with my side of the family.

The only good stuff was Christmas morn when my four boys turned my front room into a whirl wind of paper. They were a bit worked up. They still have not settled down about all there new cool stuff. LOL I got my two things I wanted my new holster and my new .22lr 597. Also was suprised that my wife got me modern warefare2.

Since this is the first Christmas since the mrs. and I split, I had the kids Christmas morning. It was great! None of the negativity of the split was present, as they knew they had the day with their mom, and plenty of presents and fun at her place. Actually spent time with her at my couson's place Christmas Eve without issue. (FYI - its not an ugly divorce, just an end to a long chapter in life). Christmas morning with the kids was great! My son (9) has enough Star Wars gear to shoot his own indie film, and my daughter (5) can go shot for shot in Barbie gear. It was like stepping back in time to my paren't living room to when my sister and I were that age. Speaking of my sister, since she and her husband don't have/want kids of their own, they proceed to spoil the everloving shit out of mine. Zach got his first snowboard from them, complete with helmet, goggles, boots & bindings. The works. And not department store wanna be shite. My sis goes big. And A.J. has a pink Fender Squire mini guitar, complete with 15W amp. Needless to say, Dad's stuff was trumped. But no worries. My kids had a blast this Christmas, and that's what mattered to me. I am on vacation this week, so I have 5 solid days in a row with them, then so does Mommy, as we worked that out prior to the holiday. Having a great time with them so far, and we still have lots left to do!

Since this is the first Christmas since the mrs. and I split, I had the kids Christmas morning. It was great! None of the negativity of the split was present, as they knew they had the day with their mom, and plenty of presents and fun at her place. Actually spent time with her at my couson's place Christmas Eve without issue. (FYI - its not an ugly divorce, just an end to a long chapter in life). Christmas morning with the kids was great! My son (9) has enough Star Wars gear to shoot his own indie film, and my daughter (5) can go shot for shot in Barbie gear. It was like stepping back in time to my paren't living room to when my sister and I were that age. Speaking of my sister, since she and her husband don't have/want kids of their own, they proceed to spoil the everloving shit out of mine. Zach got his first snowboard from them, complete with helmet, goggles, boots & bindings. The works. And not department store wanna be shite. My sis goes big. And A.J. has a pink Fender Squire mini guitar, complete with 15W amp. Needless to say, Dad's stuff was trumped. But no worries. My kids had a blast this Christmas, and that's what mattered to me. I am on vacation this week, so I have 5 solid days in a row with them, then so does Mommy, as we worked that out prior to the holiday. Having a great time with them so far, and we still have lots left to do!

Sorry. All i got from this, was the kids screaming 2 Christmases! :p