Best Christmas gift (gifts)

Gump

Watching my son opening his presents, being only 10 months! Also, all the stuff the older 2 (my step kids) got, and will likely forget about half of in a matter of days.

I also got the balaclava that I had picked out a few weeks ago,and was the only thing I wanted. I also got a couple Iron Pony gift cards last weekend!

Did anybody get a bike? If so, how did it fit under the tree?

I got a Michael Godard print, Looked at them in vegas and wanted one And the wife got me one for christmas, And also being here to see all the family one more year and praying for many more to come.http://www.michaelgodard.com/components/com_expose/showpic.html?img=expose/img/alb_10/img_1198526901_137_lg.jpg&caption=Praying%20For%207%27s&date=&location= I hope this works

Edited by rick37
link

Got some really cool stuff, but was floored at what a passed customer sent me. Which we have gotten gifts each year from this customer so that part wasn't a suprise. I did the paint job on their semi in 2003 and after my work the owners just went off on this thing making it one outstanding ride. It pretty much dominated the show curcuit for the past 5 years with the paint job, stainless, chrome and major detailing working together perfectly. Well...... my wife opened the box and there was a desk top pen holder with a semi that has my company name on it and a plate that reads "Image is everything". I was taken back a little by this nice jesture...... but then my wife proceeded to see what else was in the box and I heard a yelp. By the look on her face I could see they had went above and beyond what they should have. Little did I know how far that was............ she bends over and pulls out a large crystal trophie. It is the last "Best paint" trophie the truck took before it retired from the show curcuit a little over a year ago. I have seen many of my peices bring their owners trophies, but never have I gotten such a heart felt jesture of what its success meant to the owners. WOW......... still stunned

Oh, nightrider.... gotta good one. the inlaws have a leach of a grandson living with them that I don't like and my wife hates. Yeah, it only took one moment of stupidity outta this twit and they got into it. he stormed out and it goes from having fun to "ackward"......... the rest just get along as usual, but with this dude around its like the elephant in the room. just can't get away from it................ sucks

Got some really cool stuff, but was floored at what a passed customer sent me. Which we have gotten gifts each year from this customer so that part wasn't a suprise. I did the paint job on their semi in 2003 and after my work the owners just went off on this thing making it one outstanding ride. It pretty much dominated the show curcuit for the past 5 years with the paint job, stainless, chrome and major detailing working together perfectly. Well...... my wife opened the box and there was a desk top pen holder with a semi that has my company name on it and a plate that reads "Image is everything". I was taken back a little by this nice jesture...... but then my wife proceeded to see what else was in the box and I heard a yelp. By the look on her face I could see they had went above and beyond what they should have. Little did I know how far that was............ she bends over and pulls out a large crystal trophie. It is the last "Best paint" trophie the truck took before it retired from the show curcuit a little over a year ago. I have seen many of my peices bring their owners trophies, but never have I gotten such a heart felt jesture of what its success meant to the owners. WOW......... still stunned

Thats kick Ass!!

That's really a cool thing.

So earlier today my family were exchanging gifts in the living room and my uncle gave me this small tin holder that is used for gift cards which he gives me every year no surprise there. This time he thought it would be funny to glue the two pieces together. So im prying hardcore at this thing and hear the glue start slowey breaking away and I keep on working on it till out of no where the two pieces fly apart and to my surprise single condoms fly all over this place. So im sitting there shocked at what just happen as my uncle is laughing pretty hard. The whole room goes quite and my old mother who is very traditional and conserative just picks up one to look at it and once she found out what it was she dropped it saying "oh dear" and left the room haha. Im sure this Christmas with my family will never be forgotton.

The whole thing was really funny and I never expected to be pranked on Christmas but along with those I did get my usual gift card to Best Buy!