My 55 year old dad at Mid Ohio April 25th

Dubguy85

He has a 1098 and a Monster s2r, but has a 929rr for a track bike...

He was the one with the white honda and bright orange wheels

Not bad for an old guy :p

dadknee.jpg

Just thought I'd share!

Congrats on having a kickass dad to share your passion with. I agree, not bad at all.

He probably has the same mentality i do, if im gonna die...i want it to be on something i'm riding! :metal: J/k, but that's awesome!

Edited by NightRider

My dad was a big car racer guy. Our family has always been around race cars from drag cars to road race and even a friend who got his Indy license. Whatever the case, my father has always been supportive of my racing and these bikes. He is fascinated with the power to weight they have and such.

Unfortunately, my dad's got a rod in his left leg and cannot bend it enough to ride one of these things. Otherwise, he'd be out there with your dad.

I think it is really cool and hope I can do this with my son. Thanks for sharing this with us.

Man I feel ya Lizard. Raised around cars, actually parents met racing at Mid Ohio. Road ralleys all over the US, PIkes Peak Hill Climbs, etc.

Naturally I came after all the fun and all I've got to experience is the multiple car shows with multiple cars...

Dub. shiat man, I hope I can get that low when I hit Mid Ohio, if not I might need some lessons from your pops!

Cool picture, Dub, thanks for sharing. I think pretty much all of us hope we are doing that when we're that age....

My dad took a spin around the block when I got the 600. He brought it back to me with his hair sticking out wildly behind him and said 'it's too fast for me'. But there was a huge grin on his face so I know he liked the fuel injection :D I bet I could get him to ride again if only work didn't own him.....