555 dayton trip

f4isvt

I keep reading more and more about the "triple nickel" and think I want to take a trip sometime and ride this. The only day I would be able to do is sunday since I work saturdays and it will more than likely be a all day affair. I dont really care what date just seeing how many dayton folks are interested, and if you are throw out a date.

I'll be putting the 14 on the track for the 1st time next year and hope to have someone go with me. So anybody wanna join let me know. Since it's been 3 years since I've been on Mid-Ohio, I will be doing Novice probably.

R6warpspeed, I LOVE the KY roads and hope to do them again this year. I'll go if you need another sidekick. :woo:

Um...I did over 600miles on a ride last year in one day easily. Some over 800 on a 600r too! I think if they can do it you can.:slap: But with a lot of people in a big group it will be a mess I'm sure traveling such a distance. (edited because it sounded rude, but wasn't meant that way.)

Edited by NinjaNick

Um...I did over 600miles on a ride last year in one day easily. Some over 800 on a 600r too! I think if they can do it you can.:slap: But with a lot of people in a big group it will be a mess I'm sure traveling such a distance. (edited because it sounded rude, but wasn't meant that way.)

Nick that was soooooooooo Rude. GTFO the board :rulez:. I was just saying that it will be a very long day and some might get worn out/bored

...with a lot of people in a big group it will be a mess I'm sure traveling such a distance..

I'm glad you guys are planning to check out 555, it really is a fun road but, I would really suggest

you reconsider a LARGE group on this road. If you do take a large group, break it up into smaller groups

and head down 555 at different intervals. I really really really think to many bikes at one time on this road

is a bad idea. One slipup can quickly turn into a huge mess with lots of bikes behind you! My 2 cents :D

it is a long day, but an awesome one at that! i rode to HNW to meet with cbus peeps, THEN we headed down to hocking. then, i rode home to dayton. it was a 800 mile day. it's bout a 12 hour day.

I'd like to hear from some of the guys that have come down and ridden with us on some of our roads and their opinions compared to 555.

:werd: They may be split up a bit, but from the aerial views I've seen, we have tighter turns down here. Just my opinion.