Bored... Lets fight.

yotaman88210

• Replies 364
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll have to fight you tomorrow redkow. Fug that! Level 25! :lol: I see you WERE way into this.

yeah, there was a 4-5 month period where I was traveling quite a bit for work, and spent a lot of time in airports with my laptop.

Every time you have access to a new IP address, you can 'fight yourself' and create a new 'pupil.' You get 1 point for that, and then you can play AS the 'pupil' and continue to get them to level-up and give you more points.

after about level 5, the pupils take more effort than they're worth, but early on, they level-up every couple of days. I have 250 pupils or something, and probably 100 of those are at level 6, so that's 600 experience points I have that you don't.

...like I said, I had way too much time on my hands. Dont' really log in much any more. Porbably will for the rest of this week though :-p

I guess you level up from gaining pupils which you get from people clicking your link and fighting you? :dunno:

yeah - i helped you out. created a "pupil" for you (ninjaNutPunch), but didn't PW protect it. So now YOU can log in and fight as ninja nut punch, and get him to level 4 or 5. You get that many extra "points" out of it.

stupid how much thought I put into this, but I over-analyze everything. Helps with law school; not so much with relationships :p