Bored... Lets fight.

yotaman88210

• Replies 364
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you stomped my ass but mj's fight was bullshit!!! i have three weapons and only used one!! mj threw hers at me right off the bat it was a sure win.............. but no my little retard decides its way more fun to trade punches. :nono:

wtf? I didn't get 3 new fights today :(
i think their clock is off, my three fights got reset at like 9pm
went to log in today and it told me dude is resting..wtf? ..this site is starting to [piss me off..im kicking yo ass tomm. nick!

did the same thing to me the other day, that dude ^^

you stomped my ass but mj's fight was bullshit!!! i have three weapons and only used one!! mj threw hers at me right off the bat it was a sure win.............. but no my little retard decides its way more fun to trade punches. :nono:

aww, does poow kawi kid need a hug??

well I have officially decided my brute is a complete morron! Any time I fight and win it just keeps adding strength and the idiot fights with an effing club..... Really!? Everyone else has knives! And the get to throw them. I must say though a hit with the club takes away 50-55 hp, which is nice but my guy is nowhere near agile or fast enough to land a blow with the club. I'm pissed, and enough ranting about how much my guy sucks!

well I have officially decided my brute is a complete morron! Any time I fight and win it just keeps adding strength and the idiot fights with an effing club..... Really!? Everyone else has knives! And the get to throw them. I must say though a hit with the club takes away 50-55 hp, which is nice but my guy is nowhere near agile or fast enough to land a blow with the club. I'm pissed, and enough ranting about how much my guy sucks!

swap him out bro