Arguing with the woman

thegame

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Of course' date=' we could just stop looking for girls and ride our bikes that much more. Can I get an "Amen"??[/quote']

You gotta establish the "no bullshit" thing right from the get go though. can't let her get a foothold and you'll both be better off for it.

i couldn't find a pic of schmuck's license plate but it is full of infinite wisdom and has never let me down. i consult it frequently when faced with a dilemma

what does it say?

Also' date=' didn't you just sell your CBR for this chick? Nice job, man. Why does nobody ever listen to me?[/quote']

yes. but i also wanted a different bike.

donkey punch solves many problems.

haha

I agree with Pedro.....That does make a tougher sitch for you. Can you move back in with your folks for a little bit, rather than putting up with her crap just so you have a place to stay? I know it'd suck, but she doesn't sound like she's a real picnic either now that she knows you're dependent on her

Just whatever you do......DO NOT GET HER PREGNANT!!! Don't make a bad situation worse for yourself!

i could move in with my folks. thats the only other place i could go. id rather not go that route, but if it comes down to it i will. we are clear on the prego situation. we dont want kids.

Want me to come down there and rough her up a bit? I'm pretty bored and there's nothing I like better than cracking an uptight bitch right in the cock holster.

haha. ill let u know.

from a woman's perspective.....

I hate arguing. I wish I could have a relationship without arguing. I know they say some arguing is healthly, but it really gets old. What she is wanting from you is to listen to her bitch about whatever and just say "yes, dear". So, when you have two people that come together that are both stubborn and strong willed, this becomes a problem. You say you know you are right, but she says she knows she is right. So, who is right? In my opinion it is more of a personality conflict. One thing I have noticed about men is you wanna fix stuff, make things right. But, if we women are just venting about something and you go to put in your 2 cents and we didn't want to hear it, a fight arises. You may think we were wrong about something, even though we are just venting and not trying to get an opinion or advice on how to make things right. But, at the defense of men, women should communicate that when we are just venting and don't want your feedback.

Kinda went off topic there. But, really, you guys should talk about that specifically. It only gets harder with marriage, and when you throw kids into the mix (*cringe*). So, do yourself a favor, if you want things a certain way, lay it all out on the table now. Try and work together to make each other happy. Tell her you want to make her happy and ask her what she wants from you. You do the same. Tell her what makes you happy. It takes work. If she says "I just want you to be my bitch" then throw up a couple fingers and say "peace be with you" and leave dude. Hope that helps :D

btw, i can't believe you got rid of your bike. that sucks. not worth it. maybe if you were married, but you are not. move out. get a job cause i know you don't have one. i don't care where you work. join the friggin air force dude. you need to get your life on track.

about me getting a different bike... its really no big deal. she wanted to ride with me, and i wanna take her. yea, i liked the f4i, but i wanted something more comfortable. i didnt have to sell it. i didnt give up riding. im just riding a different kind of bike. no biggie. i like the bike.

i dont know if the major blowup is over. we havent argued since. we talked some things over. im gonna keep looking for warning signs. hopefully things will be ok now.

If it's something stupid...let her be wrong and drop it. She'll realize that she's wrong eventually. Example...if she says the sun is coming up at 4am tomorrow...it's a harmless error. I would just let her think that.

However, if she says, the sun is coming up at 4am tomorrow, and you'll be up mowing the lawn...then say something. :)

yes yes and more yes, some guys feel the need to point out every damn thing that someone says that isn't perfectly correct. hopefully this isn't you!!

i think shes doing some of this because she knows i dont really have anywhere else to go. i moved into her apartment with her, and i lost my job.

Ok, so here's something, you might be spending too much time there. Yeah, you live there, but you're not working now right? Do you have hobbies? This is happening to two of my friends right now, the girl lost her job and now she's there all the time and its starting to bug the guy a little bit so now they fight and get on each other's nerves a lot.

Tell her you got a rash on your tallywacker...

tallywacker :lol:

I'm always right' date=' Biotch!! :cool:[/quote']

sounds like your girl and IP should battle it out

women :nono:

what? men are ridiculous too.

:D

btw, dollface is right, sometimes we just want you to listen and tell us you're sorry for how bad our day was... don't let her get away with it too much though

Edited by OsuMj

sometimes we just want you to listen and tell us you're sorry for how bad our day was... don't let her get away with it too much though

Gawd, I do that shit, but it's so freaking annoying. I say DEAL with it if we could say that. Why you want pity is retarded. There should be a line being a GIRL and a WOMAN.:rolleyes::p

Gawd, I do that shit, but it's so freaking annoying. I say DEAL with it if we could say that. Why you want pity is retarded. There should be a line being a GIRL and a WOMAN.:rolleyes::p

Yep, it's not our fault you had a bad day...Why should we apologize for it. If we had a bad day all we get is a whatever...:violin:

:)

i've had BOYS silently request pity from me before... I bet you do it sometimes.

Yep, it's not our fault you had a bad day...Why should we apologize for it. If we had a bad day all we get is a whatever...:violin:

:)

if my guy has a bad day, he gets special attention. its just a nice thing to do. if you care about someone you want them to feel better when they're down. if you're the person who is down and your sig other doesn't try to make you feel better, kinda makes you feel like they don't care about how you're feelin

if my guy has a bad day, he gets special attention. its just a nice thing to do. if you care about someone you want them to feel better when they're down. if you're the person who is down and your sig other doesn't try to make you feel better, kinda makes you feel like they don't care about how you're feelin

I'm not going to, but you just left the door wide open...

I do agree with you though. It's gotta be equal for both parties.