anyone need a security system/monitoring?

max power

Well the hammer dropped today and I got laid off. (Probably a good thing since the paychecks have been bouncing like superballs on the playground for the last few weeks.) I now have more time to concentrate on my side business, installation and service of residential security systems.

I have 10 years experience installing and servicing everything from basic wireless residential systems to large commercial fire/security/access control systems.

I will give a 10% install/service discount to any OR members and can provide 24/7 central station monitoring for only $15/month if it is paid 1 year in advance on any residential security system. Call around, no one can come close to beating this price.

feel free to contact me with any questions you have.

My name is Shawn and you can reach me here by PM or at 614-949-3030.

They are a good solid UL monitoring company. The UL stamp comes with strict guidelines. There are rules regarding how many people may be in the room at one time etc. The operators have to take lots of training and pass extensive background checks to be certified by UL.

They are a good solid UL monitoring company. The UL stamp comes with strict guidelines. There are rules regarding how many people may be in the room at one time etc. The operators have to take lots of training and pass extensive background checks to be certified by UL.

and you passed :confused:?????

jk :p

Well the hammer dropped today and I got laid off. (Probably a good thing since the paychecks have been bouncing like superballs on the playground for the last few weeks.) I now have more time to concentrate on my side business, installation and service of residential security systems.

I have 10 years experience installing and servicing everything from basic wireless residential systems to large commercial fire/security/access control systems.

I will give a 10% install/service discount to any OR members and can provide 24/7 central station monitoring for only $15/month if it is paid 1 year in advance on any residential security system. Call around, no one can come close to beating this price.

feel free to contact me with any questions you have.

My name is Shawn and you can reach me here by PM or at 614-949-3030.

gee whiz - That's an awesome price. I think I pay almost $35/mo

Hmmm... I'll have to give that some thought. I'll need to do some research on them.

gee whiz - That's an awesome price. I think I pay almost $35/mo

Hmmm... I'll have to give that some thought. I'll need to do some research on them.

I pay $12/mo :D thru my employer (SimplexGrinnell)