Who's is it? 848 FS in Dublin

nochknstrps

I can buy half...who's in for the other half?

I got the other half if I keep the title in my name and you have to pay for all the repairs if it gets wrecked and half the insurance and... It stays at my place. Oh and you can't ride it on your days off.

Do we have a deal?

I got the other half if I keep the title in my name and you have to pay for all the repairs if it gets wrecked and half the insurance and... It stays at my place. Oh and you can't ride it on your days off.

Do we have a deal?

deal. go ahead and send me check for the full amount and I will send you the difference via western union money order. just make the check out to Constantine Albert Stephen Hawks...or abbreviated CASH :)

deal. go ahead and send me check for the full amount and I will send you the difference via western union money order. just make the check out to Constantine Albert Stephen Hawks...or abbreviated CASH :)

I was thinking you could wire your half to my cousin in South Africa who is going to loan me the other half. Let me know when you need his info.

Like sitting on a brick compared to my 636 I had. I'd only have one for track only. Torture rack for hours of street riding.

From what I've read the Ducs can really work you out, the thin tanks and the bikes waist line don't really give you much to hang onto with your legs. But thats just what I've read. I'd still like to give one a go.

not true .i can ride my duc all day long.yeah ,this bikes are not for sissys.my is 09 red.i rather strech and bend my back and looking good, then blend in crowd on 636.why always somebody have to trash talk about something the never had,never try?

not true .i can ride my duc all day long.yeah ,this bikes are not for sissys.my is 09 red.i rather strech and bend my back and looking good, then blend in crowd on 636.why always somebody have to trash talk about something the never had,never try?

:slap: Seriously dude? Calm down Boy.

I'm suprised you passed your writen test for your permit with the way you structure your sentences.

Maybe you missed the part where I said "from what I read" and where I said "I would still give one a go". When a professional motorcycle journalist says that Ducs can really wear you out, I'm sure he/she knows what they are talking about seeing how they test ride sport bikes for a living and are held responsible for giving detailed technical reports.

Maybe you can ride your "09 red" with all your bending and stretching your back so you can look good all day cause you don't ride like the some of us that actually RIDE. Since your so worried about not blending in with the crowd I'm sure you're just the crusing type. I let my riding style speak me so I don't have to worry about blending in... even if it calls for one uping someone by crashing over a cliff. LOL :rant:

I hate it when someone jumps the gun with a heated opinionated post.

pwnd!

hey, don't you both live in westerville? time to get on a ride together! internets brings out the worst in even the best of people. then you can shake hands be best riding buddies! awwwww....

you have to get together with nochicken! make sure you tape it so we can catch all the hugz and kisses

besides, we've already ridden sort of together at midohio in april. i think we were both in novice.

ha! Everyone that can speak four languages (or more), raise your hand...

I might be able to handle English, French, Japanese and some German.

I think I've forgotten most of my Japanese, but if I went over there, it might come back to me pretty quick.