POLL! Have a bet with a friend on which should I get next...Motard or 2005 Repsol cbr

Dubguy85

Which bike should I get next  

79 members have voted

1. 1. Which bike should I get next

• 2007 Motard 650
    • 2005 Cbr1000rr Repsol

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

get the motard, give me the sv, I'll let you spoon with vrod dave, justin, and kawi kid. (cause they are my bitches..) and everyone will be very very happy.... I guarantee it!!00020060.gif yes I am evil....

I found that too, but its been crashed on dirt... The bmw i want has 200 miles on it and could pass for new...

The bet was that he doesnt understand motards and thinks they r gay, and everyone else thinks they are gay...i wanted a repsol awhile ago but got the 1098 instead..now i have a chance to get one of the two at the same price... He is kuenker86 the one drunk posting the repsol pics last night!! Haha

Ya thats the one...how much is the sumo?
those 2 arent for sale just pics i found on supermotojunkie.com

but all he did was put a fender on it and crf fork shrouds

here is the fender

cheap!!!

same one i got on my 450 from the looks of the pic

Edited by 4DAIVI PAI2K5

oh and look what i found. wants to trade his street legal ktm 525 for an sv1000 of all things.

you guys are like soulmates.

http://columbus.craigslist.org/mcy/1153793944.html

I found that too, but its been crashed on dirt...

its a dirt bike is supposed to be crashed in the dirt! and in the grass, and the mud and everywhere else. u drop it who cares its not like a street bike where a simple tip over can cost 500-1000 bucks.

mine has been dropped twice since its been converted each time by a friend riding it (cuz its a dirt bike what can u do to it??) once turning around in the alley buddy fell over at zero mph haha and once in a yard by a buddy trying to do a donut haha

i think the 525 would be much more of a fun bike personally.

You have the 1098 for the sporty so get the Motard for the fun.

Seems pointless having the 1098 & the Repsol........ and i really like the Repsol.

This is my idea too. Might be you'll be happier with something to switch to.

its a dirt bike is supposed to be crashed in the dirt! and in the grass, and the mud and everywhere else. u drop it who cares its not like a street bike where a simple tip over can cost 500-1000 bucks.

mine has been dropped twice since its been converted each time by a friend riding it (cuz its a dirt bike what can u do to it??) once turning around in the alley buddy fell over at zero mph haha and once in a yard by a buddy trying to do a donut haha

i think the 525 would be much more of a fun bike personally.

+1

its a dirt bike. lol who cares if its been down?