Busted my collarbone @ Wayne

max power

Rode @ Wayne yesterday with my buddy Jerry (Quick 60) and had a blast. Trails were muddy, which was WAY better than dusty, and nice. We got there about 2 and rode til about 4:30. On the way out, I was following him on his new 450 Yammie and climbing hills. I got a little sideways on one which had me climbing right towards a stump. I had to stop as I couldnt change direction and started sliding back down. I straightened out and thought I could ride it out, but about 2/3 of the way, I hit a rut that turned the quad sideways and pitched me down the hill. As

i was rolling I just thought "get out of its way" but there was no time. It rolled right over me as it tumbled, the handlebar (I think) nailing me in the clavicle. SNAP. Then I got to ride the rest of the way out over bumpy ass terrain one handed in major pain. Got home, showered the mud off and spent 3+ hours in the ER waiting room to get a sling and only 20 percs. They might last 3 days if I am careful.

So, in 30 hours, I had lost my job and broke my collarbone and my shit.

GOOD FUCKIN TIMES!

:bigfinger:F.U. LIFE

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That sucks brother, I crashed out twice on tuesday at Haspin. No broken bones this time, but I have bruises all over me. i was doing road dropins and hillclimbs, stepups, and landed off center and slid out at about 50mph on a logging road, Then cased a double and went over the bars. I'm hurting, but not as bad as you I bet !!

If you don't hurt, you aint riding hard enough !!

that's what my folks would tell me when I complained about my injuries !!

i broke my collarbone in half back in high school. i think it was the worst break i've ever experienced, more so because everytime i tried to move i could here it grinding.

at least i can accurately predict when its going to rain now...

right now??? DAMMIT!0002016F.gif I was just gettin ready to head over to classics.... :D

Hell no. I am so tough and doped up that i just power washed the quad and trailer and helme t and clothes with 1 hand. got a littlr muddy tho.

Maybe sometime this week when you have time on yer hands. almost drank a beer but thought it might b a bad idea.

oh......sucks......so sorry to hear it max...:( Get it fixed and get well soon.

Mine looks like this now....you should be OK......take care

picture.php?albumid=55&pictureid=820

Thanks Kos, and everyone else. fortunately, i didnt need scrrews n such, but i did have to push it back into place today. kinda gross and somewhat muddafucin painful.

yeah, he was taking a shower, and the damn tub spigot threw about 3 gallons of water back into the damn wall and it came thru the ceiling.... all over the new f-n carpet... sweet huh? about a month after he moves in and starts living there this shit happens.... oh well I guess better now then in a year from now when he has furniture and stuff there that could get ruined....