My 2003 Sv1000 Naked

Dubguy85

Most of you guys have seen this bike at either the Dyno Day, or Bike night.. This bike is super clean, and looks new...It has less than 7000 miles on it, and just had a fresh oil change! My yayhoo coworker dropped it the other day "On the frame slider" but the handle bar dented the tank a bit... Attack Painter is going to fix it before the sale, but just wanted to throw that out there... Any other questions just ask...

EDIT....JUST PUT CASH DOWN ON A NEW BIKE...MUST SELL THIS NOW!!!!

Askin $4100 with the stock pipes or $4500 with the Aftermarket High Mounts....

sv1000.jpg

sv10004.jpg

sv10003.jpg

IMG_2300.jpg

IMG_2301.jpg

IMG_2302.jpg

IMG_2305.jpg

Motorcycle027.jpg

Edited by Dubguy85

I thought SV's would kill motors if wheelies were done....at least tha what I remeber from my Suzuki days.

Damn....I would actually rock this bike.....How does it handle....I bet its plenty more than I could use anyway.

I thought SV's would kill motors if wheelies were done....at least tha what I remeber from my Suzuki days.

Damn....I would actually rock this bike.....How does it handle....I bet its plenty more than I could use anyway.

It handles well, def a fun bike...Let me know if you are interested in a test ride...

If I could sell my speedtriple and come up with the rest I would buy it right now! I looked at these real hard before I bought my last bike. Want to trade a triple plus some cash for it?

Thanks for the offer, but must sell...Have a new bike entering the stable soon! Good luck on your sale though!