2000 triumph speedtriple

speedytriple

It's obo so I got room. Hell it has $1900 in suspension work and motor upgrades, I know that don't matter to anyone else but it does to me LOL. I don't NEED to sell it just checking the market. Have had it for 9 years kinda want something different.

It's obo so I got room. Hell it has $1900 in suspension work and motor upgrades, I know that don't matter to anyone else but it does to me LOL. I don't NEED to sell it just checking the market. Have had it for 9 years kinda want something different.

I've got something different :D

GL w the sale!

Like I said I dont have to sell it. The wife would like me to but I don't HAVE to sell it....wink Besides I didnt think I was that high with the work and shape of the bike? LOOK--> http://www.kbb.com/motorcycle/retail/2000/triumph/speed-triple/80449

Edited by speedytriple

The Kelley Blue Book Suggested Retail Value is representative of dealers' asking prices and is the starting point for negotiation between a consumer and a dealer. This Suggested Retail Value assumes that the unit has been fully reconditioned and is in excellent condition. Mileage/condition and additional equipment may have a substantial impact on the value shown above. This value also takes into account the dealers' profit, costs for advertising, sales commissions and other costs of doing business. The final sale price will likely be less depending on the unit's actual condition, popularity, type of warranty offered and local market conditions.

Try NADA

i dunno, what does a good condition 2000 triumph speedtriple go for? a little over 4000 isn't a bad price. I'd guess if someone offered him 4k (which isn't unreasonable by any means) he'd take it.

Hey I will give ya $3000 for anyone of your bikes cause thats all they must be worth? How about $2500 for that r6? or maybe $2700 for the cbr600rr? you ride. Better yet who wants my bike, since it seems I should just give it away anyways? Want my leathers to? LOL

seriously..... you dont know me so hows about learning a little bit before you go running your mouth.

1. I know Triumphs like the back of my hand

2. Look at the reliability ratings of any of them

3. Go try to find aftermarket parts or OEM parts for one vs. the price of a big three bike

4. Yr + Mileage on a triumph is its downfall. Any triumph sportbike before 07 has the worst electrical known to man. If you want to spend your entire summmer fixing it instead of riding buy a used Triumph. I still feel bad for the guy that bought mine.

KBB says you can Shut your mouth dude.

I dont know you....but you are a dick talking shit in someones for sale thread.

Especially one where the bike is priced under its value.

I dont personally care what you know about the Triumphs.....Doesn't give you the right to try to shit on his thread.

You can now open mouth....insert foot.

KBB says you can Shut your mouth dude.

I dont know you....but you are a dick talking shit in someones for sale thread.

Especially one where the bike is priced under its value.

I dont personally care what you know about the Triumphs.....Doesn't give you the right to try to shit on his thread.

You can now open mouth....insert foot.

I would have to agree. If you're not interested in buying...stfu. It's not any of your business what someone is trying to get for their bike.

Will find out tues. I am going out to get it from my dads place and bring it home, to start riding again. Hey glad to know you are a expert on my triumph, and its problems. When I pick it up I will call you if I need to know whats wrong with it k?!!