photo whoring 3.0

e-flores

Nice bike and photos!! BTW' date=' Gemma says this road looks scrumptious. Where exactly are you in this shot??[/quote']

yeah this is my favorite road in the world!!! its in a nice secret hidden place in germantown, :D its only a 3 or 4 mile stretch and i could spend hours on that same road. and i have only seen a handful of cars on the road ever!!! so yeah, its kinda nice.

yeah this is my favorite road in the world!!! its in a nice secret hidden place in germantown, :D its only a 3 or 4 mile stretch and i could spend hours on that same road. and i have only seen a handful of cars on the road ever!!! so yeah, its kinda nice.

e i might have to make a trip up that way so you can show me around man!

PM me how to get to that please? You've ridden my oldschool routes. I want to know it for my own riding pleasure and not a group. I'll keep it secret too. I'm wanting somewhere else to ride towards so badly. I'm sooo sick of the roads I always ride.:(