Watch it tonight...be careful

ReconRat

cripes! warm weather is here, accidents all over the place on the way home. Flashing lights behind me, flashing lights in front of me, accident on the freeway, and one big ass wreck on 5th Ave between Cassidy and James (Columbus). Right in front of the dang little grocery store. Cars, vans, a semi, and at least one big cruiser over on it's side. I think that was who went home on a stretcher. I'm guessing he low sided when cars crashed in front of him. All 4 lanes blocked, I'd stay off of 5th avenue for a while.

So it's warm, and people are doing dumb things, don't be one of them. Be careful tonight, and this week...

Nothing on the news yet.

Mentioning lots of cops... I've been told that the roads going SE out of Columbus toward Coshocton and Amish country are being patrolled with speed trap units. Especially the long straight stretches of road that invite high speed. I've only heard of 3 such areas, but there are only two major roads going out that way. Part of this is the high number of motorcycle fatalities that have been seen in several of the counties up that way. Never mind that it was almost all riders not wearing helmets. And the fatalities were not on open stretches of road. But that means they will be targeting motorcycles, I think.

Damnit, if it isn't the cagers, it's the pigs trying to harsh my ride... Finally get some agreeable weather and it turns into a mix of hillbilly derby car and Mad Max out there!! LOL

I DID see a lot of accidents yesterday, and many this week including two fatalities, one on a motorcycle in Dublin. Cops running traffic have been pretty thick as well particularly on the freeway system. Didn't notice any on the back roads up home last week though.