Help me pick a helmet color.

Cbus636

pick my helmet color  

35 members have voted

1. 1. pick my helmet color

• black
    • orange

i like the orange because it might help me get noticed a little more on the road. The more i ride the more i realize that people dont look out for motorcyclists. Maybe some bright colors would help??

i like the orange because it might help me get noticed a little more on the road. The more i ride the more i realize that people dont look out for motorcyclists. Maybe some bright colors would help??

THAT is the best reason to get the orange! Personally, I like the black, and it has enough other colors to still have good visibility.

Im buyin a shoei picotte, but i cant decide which color. Black or orange. My bike is blue right now but will be painted either black white or silver this summer.

im assuming your a chick... and you should totally go black. but i dont even know your jacket color so im not getting a full picture. its about blending.... LOL. ps love the avatar. thats hot.

I think you should go with black for several reasons...the first of which being that black is sexy...goes with anything...even if you decide to change gear...plus if you get a different bike, black will still go with it. Colors will, in my opinion, help you get noticed on the road, but a helmet isn't the first thing they'll watch for...are those your only two color options?