Joe's Cycle in North Dayton

dmagicglock

I went here a couple months ago and didn't even know it existed until I found it on Yamaha's website. I was leery about going to the original dealership I bought my bike from because they had given me beyond terrible service when I had taken my bike there previously. I had some fork work done, and they were the most friendly dealership I've ever dealt with! Their price quote was reasonable, and the work was completed by the next day! It's a smaller family owned dealership and it shows in their customer service. They weren't like a lot of the other "stealerships" i've dealt with in the past. I live south of dayton so it was a little bit of a drive but definitely worth it! If anyone on here has a triumph or a yamaha I would definitely go to Joe's Cycle to have the work done.

Yeah, Joe's is a good place. The co-owner? I think is a really cool guy, don't remember his name, he's a little heavyset with dark hair and dark facial hair. Talked to him about racing one time when I was looking to buy a Triumph, he's raced in many places and loves going to Putnam. I think they actually race as a shop as well. I actually like going in there.

they also just expanded and now have a full line of triumph clothes.. unfortunatley i bought ashirt while in cali. thinking it was only out there. and come to find out joe's has it for cheaper too.. :(

OK I got my first expieriance with them today.

1 word: Awesome.

More words: Took the bike in for warranty work, they got that done fast, and then had them diagnose a electrical problem. Did a great job and didn't act like know it all asshats like every other stealership I been to. They have a nice little showroom with about 30 bikes or so. And heres the kicker, I talked her into giving me a tshirt!! "Free advertising" lol

Oh AND I had 2 keys made, one for the wallet and 1 to stash at home....So it don't fall out when I wheelie like focusdave :D