About that time

1slowR1

About that time? shit son, we're been riding for weeks now. lol Just messin... Welcome to the forum and just keep a watchful eye, there are a lot of riding threads popping up all over place

Im glad its nice and warm out now hoping to meet up with other riders to do some riding. I live in columbus and always enjoy taking the bike out so anyone looking to ride sometime PM me and maybe set up a riding day.

What part of the C-bus are you in? We wont come steal your bike or anything.:rolleyes:

Im glad its nice and warm out now hoping to meet up with other riders to do some riding. I live in columbus and always enjoy taking the bike out so anyone looking to ride sometime PM me and maybe set up a riding day.

I'm new and not a hard core rider (only due to lack of a bike...lol) but one thing I did learn VERY quickly is that there is ALWAYS a thread about a ride, weather it's a spontaneous 'hey let's ride today' thing or a planned event that is weeks away you can ALWAYS find a group to join you on a ride...eventually it will be me saying "Hey who's gonna ride with me today?' I imagine I wont get a lot of takers when I'm posting it in September still...lol...but who knows. Good luck finding some folks to ride with!!