Front end off the ground..

FocusDave01

...was goofin around with a friend in her STI tryin to get her to play...anyway 2nd gear i kept rippin the throttle at really high rpms..and accidently pull the front end right up of course instantly let off the throttle..wobbled a bit...scared the shit out of me...but then i kept wanting to try it again...ugg this bike gonna get me in trouble lol...

Best story Ever

hey that's ma bike.....98-02 ZX6R "it got my attention" :p

i phink you're mistaken... that looks like a single headlight and the seat isn't a two piece stepped seat.

Edited by wrillo

:lol: ill prob never do it again guys it was a nice rush but it wasnt like i was trying to do it in the first place...if i want to do wheelies and what not ill stick with practicing on dirt bikes or something...off the street...

Good idea. Not saying I've never done it on the street, but if I fuck it up on dirt, there's most likely gonna be a lot less problems to deal with..

dscn1043-1.jpg

Good idea. Not saying I've never done it on the street, but if I fuck it up on dirt, there's most likely gonna be a lot less problems to deal with..

I call BS!!

You can't keep a rhino on 4 wheels. You expect someone to believe you can wheelie and not get hurt!

:rolleyes: