Lost my key...

FocusDave01

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Dave . . . there are no words. . .

............................................______ __........................

....................................,.-‘”...................``~.,..................

.............................,.-”...................................“-.,............

.........................,/...............................................”:, ........

.....................,?........................... ...........................\,.....

.................../.................................................. .........,}....

................./.................................................. ....,:`^`..}....

.............../.................................................. .,:”........./.....

..............?.....__............................ .............:`.........../.....

............./__.(.....“~-,_..............................,:`........../........

.........../(_....”~,_........“~,_....................,:`..... ..._/...........

..........{.._$;_......”=,_.......“-,_.......,.-~-,},.~”;/....}...........

...........((.....*~_.......”=-._......“;,,./`..../”............../............

...,,,___.\`~,......“~.,....................`..... }............../.............

............(....`=-,,.......`........................(......;_,,-”...............

............/.`~,......`-...............................\....../\...................

.............\`~.*-,.....................................|,./.....\,__...........

,,_..........}.>-._\...................................|........... ...`=~-,....

.....`=~-,_\_......`\,.................................\... .....................

...................`=~-,,.\,...............................\............. ..........

................................`:,,.............. .............`\..............__..

.....................................`=-,...................,%`>--==``.......

........................................_\........ ..._,-%.......`\...............

...................................,<`.._|_,-&``................`\.............

That sucks. it very difficult to get one made without the key code. my locksmith at work did manage to make one when my buddy lil chris lost his. but it will cost you. give me a call and I'll see what I can have done for you...

spares???????

seriously? you only had 1 key for your bike?

haha yeah only got one when i bought it...and thanks jess ill call you in a bit...think im gonna try to take the trunk lock out easier sounding than taking the ignition out...called yamaha they said new ignition...yeah ill get right on that...

I only have one for mine, keep meaning to go get another but forget. Maybe this will motivate me to remember.

I would. fo sho. its really not worth the giant pain in the ass and chunk of cash required to get one made... its not quite the same as losing your car keys at all

I only have one for mine, keep meaning to go get another but forget. Maybe this will motivate me to remember.

remember, have half a dozen made...they are cheap...

haha yeah only got one when i bought it...and thanks jess ill call you in a bit...think im gonna try to take the trunk lock out easier sounding than taking the ignition out...called yamaha they said new ignition...yeah ill get right on that...

have a GANG of them made, it's super easy to lose a key...I keep spares all over the place...

have a GANG of them made, it's super easy to lose a key...I keep spares all over the place...

plus one to that local lock smith that works with cycle specialties said if i got him the bike or the ignition he could make one for me..

I don't worry too much about losing mine, if I can't find it, it's always in in the ignition with the electric ON. I'm a dumbass. I've killed two batteries, and had to charge them too many times. Luckily I usually do it at home or work.

I have done it out a few times, but either caught it or someone else noticed and told me. Thieves will love me one day.

I don't worry too much about losing mine, if I can't find it, it's always in in the ignition with the electric ON. I'm a dumbass. I've killed two batteries, and had to charge them too many times. Luckily I usually do it at home or work.

I have done it out a few times, but either caught it or someone else noticed and told me. Thieves will love me one day.

my friend has the same bike (a year newer) i keep telling him to turn it off at the key, not at the kill switch (he doesn't listen either) LOL

where do you park your bike again???? :p

my friend has the same bike (a year newer) i keep telling him to turn it off at the key, not at the kill switch (he doesn't listen either) LOL

I've never used the red kill switch in my life on any bike. KEY TURN only!

The red engine kill switch is for emergency turn off situations that hardly are needed. It drives me crazy when I see people using those. I guess It's a peev of mine.

where do you park your bike again???? :p

Luckily, my garage and the work parking lot that I can see out my window.

I guess I use the killswitch because its easy. I usually hit it and just coast in to my spot.

Dave, glad you're able to get it taken care of, hopefully it won't cost too much.

The red engine kill switch is for emergency turn off situations that hardly are needed. It drives me crazy when I see people using those. I guess It's a peev of mine.

i use my turn off button all the time... :p

oh yeah, and i just kicked your brute's ass for yellin about me using my turn off button

http://wrillo.mybrute.com/fight/244686213

I use both. kill switch first then key.

rep! (once I spread it around a little)

peev of mine, too...

that and people who include one of the words in an acronym after the acronym...

"pin number", "atm machine"...etc

My bike is Italian. If I don't use that red emergency switch to turn it off every time it might just blow up, taking out half a city block. :eek:........Damn Italian electrics.

BTW, :whogives:

:p