Lost my key...

FocusDave01

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

kool..but it was more a "hey suggestions on what to do in this situation"...

You might have wound up helping yourself by posting this...no one will let you live it down and they'll all be on you to get a spare key...use the zippers on your jacket etc. etc. so maybe it will help you remember next time ;)

Did it fall out when you were doing that wheelie?
next week dave will do a stoppie

OMFG I about died :lol:

someone change his name to twitterbug :popcorn:

LoL man just givin ya a hard time I can't wait to meet ya and find out if your just as interesting in real life :D

No, alot of hate for posting up "LOOK AT MEEEEE!!!" whenever any tiny little thing happens in your life.

No it seemed like he needed help but got FLAMED. He didn't ask '' WHAT IS THE BIGGEST TIRE I CAN FIT..... or WHAT OIL DO I USE"

...now im screwed...must have fallen out of my pocket while gettin my car keys out...sources say this isnt easy to do unless I can get the bike to a locksmith or get a key code off the bike...*note to self* get a key chain for the bike key...
Interesting... I didn't see any question marks in the original post indicating any QUESTIONS or asking of anything. If you could kindly point them out to me...

Now you're flamed, bitch... what?! :lol:

No it seemed like he needed help but got FLAMED. He didn't ask '' WHAT IS THE BIGGEST TIRE I CAN FIT..... or WHAT OIL DO I USE"

go read some of his "old" threads first and then come back and have your say.

Interesting... I didn't see any question marks in the original post indicating any QUESTIONS or asking of anything. If you could kindly point them out to me...

Now you're flamed, bitch... what?! :lol:

picture.php?albumid=303&pictureid=3797

eh, who cares... that's what's great about the internet... if you don't want to read a thread, you don't have to click the link.

just doing my duty to save another noob from a flame fest

Thanks !!!!!! I did check and he and did ask "what oil I should use" question. It seems like he just wants some info. Thought you guys could help.

Thats the point. That question has been asked a million times. He would have had the question answered quick had he used the search button.