Idiots from Wide Tire Bike Thread

max power

Edit: I did not start this thread. A mod took it out of context and upon themselves to start this thread, from the middle of another thread because someone got their panties all wadded up, which is ghey.

Have you seen my Penis?

Its HUGE!

folsom08-sf_health_dept_hugging_lifesize_penis.jpg

:lol: I may be the only person here that knows what you're talking about :lol:

Thank you Junkie. You may be the only other guy on the board with a sense of humor.

Besides, who doesnt want to whip out a pic of their penis when everyone else is trying to show how big theirs is? :D

I just had an epiphany, I don't know why I didn't think of it before.

Fact:

The length of your swingarm is inversely proportionate to the size of your penis.

:lol:

awww screw it.. I was gonna make a joke but it was takin way too much effort

WTF??

I did not start this thread. I simply responded to the humorous dick swinging in the 10 second mustang ad and someone cut the thread and moved it from this point forward making me look like a dick in the process. Has someone lost their sense of humor?

Who is playing GOD? :cry::fruit:

Regardless what you little shits think about cars or wide tire bikes, it was someones for sale thread that didnt need your ( suck it Magley) lame ass boring post in it. You guys have plenty of other threads to hijack and ruin but for gods sake keep it out of the for sale sections.