New Game

jessecwalters

So Im looking for a new xbox 360 game. I didnt really like cod:waw very much. So what games do you guys suggest? I have xbl so an online game with a good story mode would be good.

i know theres a section for this but my gamertags are: pyschosocialx89 and deathdealer0417

Dude I traded in Assasin's Creed in about a week, so repetitive.

I recommend the Orange Box. Several games in one package and Team Fortress 2 is my favorite online game.

I liked it, it was only as repetetive as you made it...if you changed up your attack style you could really pull off some sweet moves...:dunno:

No not that part, the engine was fine. I didn't like it that everytime you went into a city the sidequests were IDENTICAL. Go over here, this guy is getting attacked by four goons. New city, another guy getting attacked by what? Four Goons. Ad nauseum.

On a similar note just picked up inFAMOUS and IT'S AMAZING!

I have to agree that Assassins Creed was repetitive and boring, and had a bad ending to boot. I was going to trade it in, but someone broke into my house and stole all my electronics before I could trade it. Ha ha, jokes on them, AC sucked.

I would suggest Fall Out 3. Im currently playing through it for the second time and still not bored of it. Its a great game if your looking for something to do, but not looking for a game thats stricktly multi player.