Sunday May 31st

krzwhtman

Lets ride , not setting a time, till there is some interest. weather should be good.

Time and meet is set . 2:00 pm at Quaker Steal & Lube Valley View .

non highway ride. Couple of people will be on permit. will probally go down canal some and hit riverview road a lil.

ok i got 4 coming so far, come one Clevelanders get out and ride , shake off the loss yesterday

http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&um=1&ie=UTF-8&q=quaker+steak+and+lube+valley+view+ohio&fb=1&split=1&gl=us&cid=0,0,2496203995140735378&ei=75giSszQAoiaMsf4vLQJ&sa=X&oi=local_result&ct=image&resnum=1

TODAYFULL.jpg

Edited by krzwhtman

well , doing a little yard work then see you there at 2pm . we'll hang out a few if anyone shows see you there. ill check the site from there to see if anyones running late we should wait for.

Sounds like a plan, I'll probably ride out early, txt me if you need to get a hold of me, I check my cellphone at stops (since I'm new and my wife gets freaked if I don't contact her every 3.4 minutes)

Hopefully some of the people on here that are still asleep wake up and meet us up there :) You'll know which ones me, red Vulcan, red/black/grey full helmet.

city like..gottta be south of brunswick for good roads..c.falls and hinckley are ok

there are twisties all over INSIDE the city area , have to know where to go. if you stay on main roads its city , but you can go from Lake Erie to canton on twisties with a lil metro parks mixed in.

there are twisties all over INSIDE the city area , have to know where to go. if you stay on main roads its city , but you can go from Lake Erie to canton on twisties with a lil metro parks mixed in.

metro parks sped is usually 35-45 and heavily watched..yea i work in the cleveland and surrounding cities

lol whats that got to do with the city .... type of road has nothing to do with speed, type of rider does. Wether its flying down 83 , 252 , or any of the back roads out there. your running about same congestion and same risk. riverview is way north of Brunstucky and one of the best twisties this side of the state. For Average riding.

Just stating alot of roads are not city red light streets , might hit 10 red lights all the way to Canton

lol you are ... the chocolate mountain range between Niles California and Sandiego is awesome also ... that and 17 are awesome high speed twisties . And for ILLEGAL road racing there is alot of it at devils canyon , spent alot of time there in mid 90's.

cant get death canyon or rim of the world highway link to work .... this is another mulholland hw ... youll never see so many litre bikes with 16 year olds on em.

http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&ie=UTF-8&q=Mulholland%20Highway&sa=N&tab=wl&um=1

Edited by krzwhtman