FS. 24" IMAC. and Queen bedroom suite

ousley99

Sold!

Edited the price and added the mattress with the set!

So I am selling my IMAC and bedroom suite to get myself another set of leathers and some trackdays!

ImportedPhotos01755.jpg

ImportedPhotos01757.jpg

ImportedPhotos01758.jpg

ImportedPhotos01908.jpg

ImportedPhotos01909.jpg

ImportedPhotos01910.jpg

ImportedPhotos01911.jpg

ImportedPhotos01912.jpg

IMac: 24" 2.16/2G,250,SD,AP,BT,WLKBM

I still have the box and all receipts.

I also have Eye Tv for it with pause+record.

Keyboard and mouse are BT.

$1000 obo

The bedroom set is a 5 piece sleigh bed, dark brown color...

Queen size sleigh bed, dresser with mirror, and night stand.

Purchased last summer for $1700.

$800 obo..

EDIT: I will throw in the orriganal Mattress Factory mattress set which is the Latex Supreme lifetime warranty set. Paid $1500 after my discount for just the matress.

$1000 for everything, or $700 for just the furniture set.

I will also entertain the idea of trading for track gear.

Just call or email me

614 361 1357

ousley99@hotmail.com

Edited by ousley99

Is the Mac a G5 or Pentium?

The g5 is a desktop. This doesn't have a tower, the entire computer is what u see in the pic, inside the 3" wide monitor.. As far as which processor, um everything I know is in the description. I told them I wanted the biggest fastest IMac they had. $3600 later this is what I got. u are more than welcome to look at the receipts to figure out what is has because I really don't know all that much about computers!

paul if im correct the 24" had the "new" core 2 duo processors in them.(intel) which i think is the 2.16 ghz. you can check ousley by looking to see if you have the mini dvi or mini vga video output. the dvi is the intel and not the g5 (earlier). or open the system profiler and check the cpu type. it will say core or core 2 duo. im guessing its the newer imac with the intel core 2 duo.

paul if im correct the 24" had the "new" core 2 duo processors in them.(intel) which i think is the 2.16 ghz. you can check ousley by looking to see if you have the mini dvi or mini vga video output. the dvi is the intel and not the g5 (earlier). or open the system profiler and check the cpu type. it will say core or core 2 duo. im guessing its the newer imac with the intel core 2 duo.

how do u know all this but still have problems putting pics on here!? lol jk

Is the Mac a G5 or Pentium?

That dude was correct. says 2.16 on the receipt. I will be wiping it clean before selling it so it'll be like new. I also bought the extended warranty on it but not sure how much time is left on it.

also has:

IWork

Office

Eye Tv with remote

Cannon all in 1 printer