sending a pm

Hutch

What is so important after practically knowing nobody to HAVE to private message before 50 posts or a month of membership? You know you can TALK on eachothers profile page or you can actually talk to eachother on the forum. Hell trade phone #'s if you want. I don't see why any newbie needs to private message anyone. They don't know anybody! :dunno:

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What is so important after practically knowing nobody to HAVE to private message before 50 posts or a month of membership? You know you can TALK on eachothers profile page or you can actually talk to eachother on the forum. Hell trade phone #'s if you want. I don't see why any newbie needs to private message anyone. They don't know anybody! :dunno:

ahhhh pure genius everyone always bashes but nobody ever asks, “why the hell do you need to send all of these private messages?”

i guess some people are just odd for not wanting to broadcast their business transaction, address, and phone number for the rest of the world to see :rolleyes:

i guess some people are just odd for not wanting to broadcast their business transaction, address, and phone number for the rest of the world to see :rolleyes:
+1

Maybe some are just too odd to send it in the PM the first time or trade #'s elsewhere? :dunno: IDK, I'm just saying. :p:violin: Or maybe, just maybe...when you realize that you have to wait 720 minutes you can send your information in your 2nd PM and not bitch about it anymore. Just a thought...just a thought.

Think about this ---What, oh what, would you have done before the internet? :slap::lol:

Edited by NinjaNick

well being a 36 year old out of work Marine, with this having links leading to my name , i don't really want someone who i sprayed his buddies brains across the wall , getting my cell phone number personally. just saying.

well being a 36 year old out of work Marine, with this having links leading to my name , i don't really want someone who i sprayed his buddies brains across the wall , getting my cell phone number personally. just saying.

yeah, cuz your famous! :lol: Give me a fucking break. Nobody overseas is looking for a Mr. Whiteman on Ohio-riders to blast his ass. I think they'd be going for the whole country homeboy.:p Unless you sprayed some locals brains on the wall, then I'd be worried. ;)

no arguement , just trying to show a example of why leaving cell on a open forum is not greatest thing to do , i'm sure many feel that way. someone wants to troll it fine . hey its the net , everyone can reach down and grab hold here . the net just like beer makes men 10 feet tall and bullet proof. when they otherwise would not be.

Edited by krzwhtman

no arguement , just trying to show a example of why leaving cell on a open forum is not greatest thing to do , i'm sure many feel that way. someone wants to troll it fine . hey its the net , everyone can reach down and grab hold here . the net just like beer makes men 10 feet tall and bullet proof. when they otherwise would not be.

Today I'm 10 feet tall! :woo:

I'll stop. I'm starting to get out of hand and wrapped up into internet bullshit. Sorry ya'll. Maybe in person, we'd get along, but something about him on here rubs me the wrong way. Oh well, it's not worth getting all pissy on the net about. Sorry krzwhtman. I'll just ignore your posts and we'll keep the peace. :cheers:

So ...until the next thread about 720minute PM's.....:cool:

Edited by NinjaNick

lol im posting normally , and get asshole reps , cause i try to make a statement , and then you put a twist on it in the rep saying i said im indestructable , who ever posted it are you mentally handicapped? all i said is cell number going to open web is not all that smart, and stated a example why. grow up children.

Edited by krzwhtman

There's over 1,000 personalities on here. It's insane if someone thinks we're all going to get along with eachother. Don't let it get to you too much. That's what I've learned over the years. There's so many people that if you don't get along with one, move on to the other person, and so on....:)